It doesn’t take a genius to make money on eBay site, nor does it require you to have a specialized computer knowledge. You don’t even to be a computer specialist or a trained entrepreneur to take part in eBay program. The work you should be doing are mostly handled by eBay itself. Ebay with 1000 categories, they bring customer to you and save you with the high costs of advertising. Your primary function in eBay is to make a successful sales pitch to the customers who see your auction online.
Remember, you will be competing with a billions of other eBay sellers whom many of them are experts in the niche markets found in eBay. So how do you compete with such expatriate? The answer is just “Information”
Site And How To Setup eBay Account
Setting up your account with eBay allows you to buy and sell your products on eBay. It also keeps track of all your transactions activities therein,
You can set up your account in just a few minutes by registering.
Here’s how to open an account:
- Go to the registration page – opens in new window or tab.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Choose a password.
- Enter all the information that is requested and submit your application to eBay and you will need to check your email for your confirmation code.
- Copy the confirmation code from your email and then click on the link that will lead you to a request to sign up to a bid and sell on eBay.
- Remember, you will need a unique name when asked for user id or email address plus a password.
If you have an internet site, then try using the first few letters in your own URL. If your URL is (eBay.com) then use the first few letter such as Ebay or your URL in it’s entirety such as Ebay.com. You might as well advertise your site with your URL and it will be unique since no one else will have it.